I graduated from the prestigious London School of Sports Massage in 2007 and have since gone on to complete many specialised courses. My techniques include deep tissue massage, sports Thai massage, myofascial release, neuromuscular and muscle energy techniques, soft tissue release and facilitated stretching.
I went on to study with Katy Bowman and gained my qualification in Restorative Exercise through the Nutritious Movement™ Center. I continue to further my study within the field of biomechanics, movement therapy and alignment.
As a qualified Yoga teacher and Personal Trainer I draw on a number of skills and experience to give my clients a holistic treatment. For me my work is much more than a job. I live and breathe health and fitness and am constantly updating my knowledge and skills.
My personal enthusiasm for sport helps me to understand my clients’ needs and their desire to return to training as quickly as possible.
I work in close contact with a network of other therapists such as Osteopaths and Physiotherapists and if necessary will refer clients for alternative treatment.
- LSSM Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy
- Full member of the ISRM a governing body for Sports Massage, which maintains the standards for practitioners.
- Certificate in Myofascial Release Technique
- Certificate in Sports Thai Massage
- Certificate in Restorative Exercise from the Nutritious Movement™ Center
- Certificate in Advanced Biomechanics
- Restore Your Core (RYC™) Teacher Training certification
- Healthy Foot Practitioner™ certification
- British Wheel of Yoga Teacher Training diploma
- The Modern Yogi: Teacher Development Course certification
- REPs Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Certificate in Nutrition and weight management