I graduated from the prestigious London School of Sports Massage in 2007 and have since gone on to complete many specialised courses. My techniques include deep tissue massage, sports Thai massage, myofascial release, neuromuscular and muscle energy techniques, soft tissue release and facilitated stretching.
I went on to study with Katy Bowman and gained my qualification in Restorative Exercise through the Nutritious Movement™ Center. I continue to further my study within the field of biomechanics, alignment and movement therapy.
My interest in core rehabilitation led me to study with Lauren Ohayon and teach her Restore Your Core method, which I have found to be highly successful in treating issues such as Diastasis Recti and Pelvic Organ Prolapse.
As a qualified Yoga teacher and Personal Trainer I draw on a number of skills and experience to give my clients a holistic treatment. For me my work is much more than a job. I live and breathe health and fitness and am constantly updating my knowledge and skills.
I work in close contact with a network of other therapists such as Osteopaths and Physiotherapists and if necessary will refer clients for alternative treatment.
- LSSM Diploma in Sports and Remedial Massage Therapy
- Full member of the ISRM
- Certificate in Myofascial Release Technique
- Certificate in Sports Thai Massage
- Certificate in Restorative Exercise from the Nutritious Movement™ Center
- Certificate in Advanced Biomechanics
- Restore Your Core (RYC®) Teacher Training certification
- Anatomy in Motion (AiM) certification
- Healthy Foot Practitioner™ certification
- British Wheel of Yoga Teacher Training diploma
- The Modern Yogi: Teacher Development Course certification
- REPs Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Certificate in Nutrition and weight management